AFTERNOON SESSION – TRACK 1
PASSENGER & COMMERCIAL FLEET EV STRATEGY
Welcome back from the Chair
How to create a robust EV fleet strategy that makes sense for the business and consumers
- How can businesses put robust EV Fleet policies in place
- Does the business case for investment in EV’s stack up?
- What are the barriers and opportunities to electrification of the fleet?
Head of Operations, FREE NOW Ireland
CEO, DPD Ireland
Managing Director, Europcar
The electrification of An Post – the challenges and opportunities in the roll out an extensive electric fleet
Chief Transformation Officer, An Post
Working with electricity distributors to create a smart grid for businesses and customers
Networking & Exhibition Break
Understanding the EV customer journey and the incentives in place to drive mass adoption
- What are Irish car owners perceptions and understanding of EV’s and how can we encourage greater EV adoption?
- How can we optimise every point of the customer journey to maximise EV adoption?
- Update on Incentives and grants for drivers
Programme Manager of the Behavioural Economics Unit, SEAI
Tackling range anxiety and other challenges to drive mass passenger EV adoption
Closing Remarks & Conference Close